1.Co-Parenting Companion may disclose your Personal Information (but not Sensitive Information) to any of our employees, officers, insurers, professional advisers, agents, suppliers or subcontractors insofar as reasonably necessary for the purposes set out in this policy.
2. Personal Information is only supplied to a third party when it is required for the delivery of our services.
3. We may, from time to time, need to disclose Your Data to comply with a legal requirement, such as a law, regulation, court order, subpoena, or warrant, in the course of a legal proceeding or in response to a law enforcement agency request.
4. We may use Your Data to protect the copyright, trademarks, legal rights, property or safety of Co-Parenting Companion, www.coparentingcompanion.au, its clients or third parties.
5. We may also use and share aggregate or non-personally identifying information about clients for market analysis, research, marketing or other purposes.
6. We will not disclose, sell, share or trade your Personal Information to any third parties unless we first receive your consent, except as set out in this Policy.
7. Information that we collect may from time to time be stored, processed in or transferred between parties located in countries outside of Australia.
8. If there is a change of control in our business or a sale or transfer of business assets, we reserve the right to transfer, to the extent permissible at law, our user databases together with any Personal Information, Sensitive Information and non personal information contained in those databases. This information may be disclosed to a potential purchaser under an agreement to maintain confidentiality. We would seek to only disclose information in good faith and where required by any of the above circumstances.
9. Any information you choose to make publicly available, such as blog comments and testimonials on our website, will be available for others to see. If you subsequently remove this information, copies may remain viewable in cached and archived pages on other websites or if others have copied or saved the information.